Bruising and Edema After Rhinoplasty Operation
Does swelling and bruise occur after nose surgery?
|Bruising and Swelling After Nose Job|
First of all, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor for post-operative reasons in terms of bruising, swelling and edema formation. In this process, the nose changes shape more quickly in the first weeks, but in the following weeks this shape change is slower. Therefore, after surgery, too much edema in the nose may not create the desired image immediately. Over time, the nose will arrive at will after a certain period of time so that the edema will diminish and the skin will reach its normal thickness. At the same time, the desired post-operative outcome depends on the technique used and the procedures performed. The differences that occur over time should be followed up with the doctor.
When does my bruise and swelling go after surgery?
One of the situations that can occur after nasal aesthetics are swelling and bruises around the eye. Thanks to the bleeding drugs used during nose surgery, it reduces the complaints of bruising and swelling. The application of ice compresses to the eye around the eye for 15 minutes at regular intervals for at least 2 days postoperatively will reduce the complaints of the patient to a minimal degree. This plaster must be preserved. The post-operative bruises on the 7th day are reduced by half compared to the first days. Between 14 and 21 days the bruise passes completely. The swelling is six months away. An edema that will not disturb you will disappear for a longer time.
After the nasal aesthetic surgery, bruising and bloating may be noticed in patients with thin skin structure and arched nose, within the hours of the surgery, under the eyes, and in the areas of the skin next to the nose. In patients who meet general care guidelines, these bruises usually disappear after 2 weeks. It may take months for the swellings to completely stay in the middle; In the first 3 weeks, most of your swollen wipes out very quickly. After the rhinoplasty operation, there is a time to healing. Depending on the type of surgery, it can last 6 to 12 months. The nasal swelling may be longer in thicker patients, especially at the tip of the nose. Sometimes it takes up to 2 years ...
What should I avoid after rhinoplasty?
Now let's face the wrong apps and faults that can increase the bruises and swelling ...
• Patients who are taken to the room immediately after a nasal surgery may often have signs of chills or chills. This can also be seen as a result of muscle relaxant medications given during general anesthesia. In this case, there is no inconvenience in the patient's suture; heating of the patient's room, keeping the patient's head horizontally in the center of the heart can increase the speed of the face in a very fast way. Without consulting your doctor, please do not heat the patient's room!
• After aesthetic nose surgery, there is not much pain as it used to be; Sensitive individuals with low levels of pain relief can use pain relievers over the normal postoperative dose. Taking drugs with antinflammatory properties (roughly containing painkillers containing active ingredient other than paracetamol as an active ingredient) in the early postoperative period can increase bleeding and mor- bation by acting like an aspirin-like effect. Please do not use any medication without consulting your doctor!
• Bleeding - it may be true that plants such as garlic, which can have an effect on clotting, are not defeated in early laying.
• After surgery, sportive activities, exercises that may increase blood pressure in the head area may increase morale. For example, I would suggest lifting the head by tilting the head (I am 45 minutes walk from the day after the surgery, 2 days after the surgery, late evening in cool air). Please do not start the exerciser without consulting your doctor!
• Feeding with hot products after nasal aesthetic surgery, face steam (going to the sauna), walking in the sun can cause post-operative edema and increased bruising. Please do not go to the sauna early in the morning without consulting your doctor and do not walk in the sunny hours!
• Cold compress may be beneficial especially after the first nose and throat surgery. The cold application should not be continuous zero zero degree, ie constant ice application is wrong. If there is no bleeding at zero, tissue healing is adversely affected. Do not apply cold continuously without consulting your doctor!
• Use of medications that may have an effect on blood clotting in a few days before surgery may lead to excessive post-operative bruising (link to the list of risky medications that should not be used before surgery and detailed information) >> Burun Estetiği Ameliyatı Öncesi Hazırlık. Tell your doctor about your medications you used before surgery!
After surgery, all the negativities will be seen in the least way and I will have plenty of gladness :)
You can find details about "Rhinoplasty in İstanbul" and before and after photos at >> Rhinoplasty in Istanbul / Nose Job in Istanbul / Natural Rhinoplasty in Istanbul / Revision Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
|Bosphorus - Istanbul - Turkey - ENT Doctor Istanbul - ENT Specialist Istanbul - Nose Job Istanbul - Rhinoplasty Istanbul - ENT Office Istanbul - Dr.Murat Enoz - ENT Clinic Istanbul - ENT Doctor in Istanbul - Nose Job in Turkey|
Address: İncirli Cad. No:41, Kat:4 (Dilek Patisserie Building), Postal code: 34147, Bakırköy - İstanbul
Appointment Phone: +90 212 561 00 52
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199
Mobile phone: +90 533 6550199
Fax: +90 212 542 74 47
Tweets by Dr_Murat_Enoz