Monday, August 10, 2020
Monday, August 3, 2020
Dogs Are Being Used to Detect Infected People With Covid-19 in Chile!
Authorities in the country are using an interesting method as part of the normalization steps.
According to Fernando Mardones, an episothiologist in Chile, dogs can detect the scent of corona virus patients.
Chile is one of the countries with the highest number of Covid-19 cases compared to the population.
Video source >> The Telegraph
Sunday, August 2, 2020
5 Different Face Masks and Features
Surgical masks are among the protective equipment that health workers use during surgical interventions to prevent them from infecting patients or patients themselves. Respiratory system protective masks are used to ensure job security in other areas as well as in the health sector. Dust masks with FFP classification and protective masks with N Code are also included in this category.
The WHO recommends that the masks that health workers will use should be at least in the N95 or FFP2 category.
What is a Nano mask?
This mask contains a filtering technology made of "nanofibers with a diameter of 100-150 nanometers vertically or in one direction" and the Institute patented this technology. A similar mask was also developed in Shanghai, China. Sales of these masks, which have Nano-filtering technology and can be used for up to 20 washes, have recently started in China.
Coronavirus Infection Anination
What is Coronavirus?
What are the symptoms of Covid-19 disease?
- dry cough
- ache and pain
- throat ache
- ltat retrieval or loss of sense of smell
- skin rash or discoloration of hands or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure in the chest
- loss of speech or movement
How is coronaviruses transmitted?
Can COVID-19 be transmitted from people who have no complaints?
How can you tell the difference from flu or cold?
Sunday, April 12, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection
Covid-19 Revealed itself in the Recent Years
Virus Can Be Transmitted By Droplet!
Travel Restriction Made To Countries With Virus Infection!
Lung Diseases Cause Coronavirus To Be More Serious!
Chronic Diseases Increasing Coronavirus
Risks and Recommendations for Protection from Coronavirus
Diabetes is generally in the form of
type-2 (90%) and it is mostly seen over the age of 50. Especially
uncontrolled diabetes negatively affects the immune system and
prevents the body from fighting microbes. Therefore, diabetics are at
risk in this outbreak due to both disease and ages. It is imperative
that the Ministry of Health's Scientific Committee approach their
proposals much more seriously.
The blood pressure is higher than
normal and the drugs used for this reason do not suppress the body
immune system, but as with diabetes, these patients are generally 50
years of age and over and are at higher risk than the general
High cholesterol level
The drugs used in high cholesterol
level and treatment do not increase the risk. There is no additional
risk apart from age.
Asthma and COPD patients
As it is known, this virus can be more
lethal especially when it has a lung infection and affects people
with chronic diseases in their lungs much more. Cortisone-style drugs
used more frequently in asthma suppress the immune system and
increase the risk of infection. If those with chronic lung disease
such as asthma and COPD and therefore use cortisone, the risk
Chronic Kidney and Liver Failure
Patients with chronic kidney and liver
failure, dialysis and cirrhosis are again the most risky group for
this infection. These two conditions weaken the body's immune system
and cause the virus to spread rapidly in the patient.
As it is known, wherever the cancer is known, it is treated with treatments such as surgery, chemotherapy or radiotherapy, and these 3 treatments leave the body weak and make the patient open for all types of microbes. These patients are at the top of the most risky groups because their immune systems are weak. The risk is much higher in bone marrow-related cancers.Rheumatic patientsPerhaps one of the most risky groups is these patients. Because almost all drugs used in the treatment of rheumatism weaken the immune system and make patients vulnerable to virus infections such as corona.
What precautions should we take against coronavirus?
- Let's not leave the house unless it is very compulsory.
- Let's stay away from crowded environments.
- Let's suspend visits between houses.
- Let's wash our hands with soap when it comes to home and after contact with external environments.
- Let's expand the use of cologne.
- Let us take a break until the outbreak ends in our culture, such as shaking hands, kissing and embracing. If we are in the risky group, when we absolutely have to go out, let's wear a mask and change the masks frequently.
- If we get sick, let's take ourselves to rest at home whether there is a corona or not, and make an effort not to spread the disease individually.If we have a flu infection and shortness of breath, burning in the chest, and bloody sputum, let's go to the nearest healthcare provider.Let's ventilate and clean our house and all the environments I live in frequently.
- Let's pay utmost attention to hygiene conditions regarding the bathroom, toilet and kitchen utensils we use in common.In the presence of the disease, let's use a separate towel, plate, separate toilet and bathroom if possible.It will be more convenient for the individuals who are taken into custody at home with suspicion of the disease, to not take visitors for 14 days and to meet with the people at home to a minimum.
- Let's not forget that if antiseptic solution is not available, bleach and many other cleaning materials, as well as cologs containing 70% alcohol or more, kill enough germs.People with complaints such as coughs and sneezes should then close their mouths and noses and wash their hands after nasal cleansing.It is especially important that we thoroughly wash and cook all our food. Because foods that are not fully washed and cooked are sources of disease.